Saturday, November 28, 2009

Killler Presentation Skills Ted

I hope it is evidence of poor quality: Never stay on the sidewalks

"Spero che tu non abbia visto nulla di quello che io avrei voluto tanto mostrarti!"
"Spero che quando capirai even just a little 'of what I feel you'll be away from me, from not being able to remember "
" I hope one day you'll see this situation through my eyes but you will not understand why "
" I hope that my hope does not is wasted "

---" WARNING TO THE PLATFORM!
TRANSIT HAZARD, "cried his mother colombo little ones.
But no one heard, preferred to all others.
---
Night appeared darker than ever.
roofs sniffed a quick time.
The geraniums balcony already savored the unexpected water.
But nothing happened.
Silence surprised everyone.
Guest side.

Moral:


--- The best way to be wrong is to believe that the mistake is a goal.
Better silence, despite everything.


--- THIS IS NOT 'A MORAL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment