Saturday, November 28, 2009

Miniature Toy Bicycle

Usually I leave the door open.

Should I change my mind.
I avoid what I could believe that that door is basically closed.

You! Skip down !!!!( laughing between clenched teeth)

Should I think about it and wonder "'s all so real?"
devised a way to avoid what could make me believe that door might seem someone close.

Useless! Useless! No one can attend to your walk on yourself. (Silent but sincere)

Should I worry about everything I need and leave me to my best nightmare.
enhance my awakening and tasteless chewing the arrogance of those who kicks the door, always there, open.

Here we come! You may facilitate all ... but I know that ultimately you want it! (Ambiguous tone and ringing)

Should I fear my advice, appreciate the criticism of those changes turn back on itself and to rust my every word.
I exaggerate when I say that everything is allowed only if I close my eyes and I also realize che quella porta è chiusa?

Non puoi cadere più in basso, se non riesci a vederlo e continui a guardare in cielo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment