Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dragonball Gt English Doujinshi

How to be able to wake up and want to sleep

directly from my electronic diary Vista (December 6, 2009, 06:14 h)

I sleep!
I sleep! I sleep!
I sleep.
I sleep .. I sleep ... I'm sleepy!
But I'm awake .. and .. dormooooooo sketch sketch .. but sleep does not come .. so .. I repeat sonoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.Banale. But
necessary.
I just put 3 hours of sleep for free.
To avoid having to sleep standing up tomorrow when I will try to study.
To not have to sleep on a book by now knows the wrinkles of my old face.
order to understand in 10 minutes as a joke.
Pe do not smile vaguely.
Not having to risk ending up against a pole.
a miserable hour of sleep!
order to pull the plug.
To develop the facts of a day.
NOT HAVE TO COUNT THE TIME THAT PASSES THROUGH THE RHYTHMS OF OTHERS.
To avoid having to change the calendar sheet and discover that they left behind. O
too far.
half an hour.
I just have a small town half hour.
To be able to say, I am there.
To turn the alarm off in a state of half asleep.
a quarter!
okay too.
I want to sleep. I WANT TO SLEEP! I want to sleep.
is 6.
My grandmother is already up to say praise.
And I'm awake.
Watcher. Angry
.
sclerotic. With a principle of neurosis
already in the finishing straight.
I focus.
And the moment has already expired.
CINQUE MINUTI.
Cosa sono cinque minuti nel complesso di un'itera giornata lavorativa?
Una pausa per una sigaretta.
Una corsa veloce in bagno.
Ecco.
VOGLIO QUELLA PAUSA!
Voglio assopirmi nel letto con la stessa puntualità con cui lo faccio nelle ore di Cammarano.
Esattamente dopo una pagina e tre righe di appunti.
NON CHIEDO MOLTO.
Prometto che mi sveglierò da sola.
Non coinvolgerò nessuno nel mio folle piano di riposo notturno.
VOGLIO DORMIRE. VOGLIO DORMIRE. VOGLIO DORMIRE.
A cosa serve una radio-sveglia nuova se non la si può spegnere?
REGALO BEFFA. BEFFA REGALO. ECCO COS'E'.
Tomba a cieo aperto.
Sarcofago irriverente.
QUESTO E 'IL MIO BED.
ungrateful and cold igloo.
container complex thoughts. I HATE YOU READ
evil!
look at me awake .. but not by hearing.
I complain .. but I do not listen.
REVENGE!
sleep on the floor. YOU WILL SCRAP.
USELESS SACK OF COTTON IMITATION.
Mastrota You and you closed with me.
Old pile of blankets and sheets. Mixture
nefarious slats, feathers and pillows.
idle worker sleep ever. Infamous
INTRODUCTION OF A PEACEFUL SPACE NOW!
I sleep. I'm sleepy. I'm sleepy.
colluding or colludes with insomnia.
were my last bastion. Fighter trusted.
I had secured at least three hours.
And now nothing.
ONLY THE VIGIL.
I've never been so tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment