Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nds Save File Pokemon Ranger

Good evening!

delirium are in full pre-exam .. that strange period when the shock d'umore sono all'ordine del giorno e stati di profonda disperazione si alternano a delirii di onnipotenza.
L'esame è giovedì..il conto alla rovescia è partito.
Da questo momento tutto quello che studierò non verrà assimilato per la troppa tensione e per il peso della consapevolezza di non sapere nulla e di aver cominciato troppo tardi a studiare.
Ho pensato allora di creare questo blog, figlioccio fortemente voluto, ma mai ancora concepito per mancanza di tempo..
Tempo..prezioso quanto bistrattato, troppo lento quando c'è l'impazienza, poco comprensivo quando c'è necessità.
Ho bisogno di tempo per studiare, ma non ne ho abbastanza, quindi mi ribello e per protesta perdo anche quel poco che I have and invest in questionable activities.
The blog is the last of these found.
I want to clarify that it is not only out of spite .. sooner or later .. i was born on the same spreadsheet that I have folders of Vista (which is damn!) Quiver in the drawer .. will be posted soon ..
Excellent.
ready to organize your blog.
As it happens a bit 'all I have expectations, rules and resources for this part of my youngest folly.
For those who do not know me start by saying that expect something normal is not recommended.
I write for me, then communicate it to others.
Every time I write I think of someone who can go by myself to my neighbor, the teacher on duty, long-time friend or to all of you who read.
will talk about anything and everything, because my interests are many.
Sometimes I will give my view of things, sometimes you will share what I do sometimes comment on political situations a little 'ambiguous.
I want to create something of my own.
not look for a link between things. There
.
Do not ask if they are normal.
I am not.
Read everything you want, try to grasp the irony that I will put in everything I write, quotes hidden (can range from Harry Potter to Seneca, by Heidi Wilde, do not be surprised about anything!) Who know so much crazy but if you understand the 'art', commented, interact, interact!
If you know me know that what I write is real life, but not necessarily must relate to you .. so little paranoia and go on .. nothing personal!
That said we are ready to go ..
Happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment