Saturday, February 27, 2010

Phonetic Alphabet Tango



Did I disappoint you or abandoned?
I should feel guilty or let the judges
me look bad?
because I saw the end before we started
yes, I saw that you were blind
and I knew I had won, so
I took what was mine by eternal right Took your soul
overnight
may be over but will not stop there,
are here for you if you care you only have touched the
my heart you touched my soul
you changed my life and all my goals
and love is blind and I knew when
my heart was blinded by you
I kissed your lips and held
me your head
I shared with you your dreams and shared your bed
know you well, I know your smell
I added myself to your
are addicted to you

Goodbye my lover Goodbye my friend
six was the only one, the one for me

'm a dreamer but when I wake up,
you can not break my spirit
are my dreams you take with you
and since you're going away, remember me remember
us and what we were
I saw you cry, I've seen him smile
I looked for a little while I was sleeping
the father of your children
I would spend the rest of my life with you
know your fears and you know mine
we had our
doubts but now we're fine, and I love
swear it's true.
can not live without you

Goodbye my lover Goodbye my friend
you were the one, the one for me

and I still hold your hand in my
in mine, when I fell asleep and endure
my soul in time, while

I'm kneeling at your feet Goodbye my lover Goodbye my friend
you were the one, the one for me

I'm so hollow, baby, so empty
are so, so, so empty

0 comments:

Post a Comment